BATTLE TOADS VIDEO GAME

FRESHNEWSPAPER FORUM

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Shaq and Lebron combo







Shaq noted today that he wanted to do two things jokingly he said: Bring the King a Ring, and he noted and extension. Shaq has played with a variety of superstars. But who would the current star lebron james be compared or in a since used the same. I wouldn't want to say Wade or Kobe. Because these two are more known to be scorers then passer. Although they do average well over 4 assist per average. There defintely at there best when they are attacking in a variety of ways.




Steve Nash a very good point guard mentally, but he does not present the immediete matchup problem that a Lerbon James at 6 "8 250 would present.




Well then only suitable person would have to be Penny Hardaway this is not far fetched at all. Lebron Himself compared his game to a more atheletic verision of Penny hardaway. And so far he has been that and better. So they do have the capacity to be at least in that same time of mode. And because of the advantage look over the defense you can expect alot easy basket for Shaq to covert. But the biggest thing is the cavs will finally have a big man who finish strong.



This is what shaq quoted saying at the press from cleveland.com:


INDEPENDENCE - Here is a sampling of quotes from Shaquille O'Neal during his introductory news conference this afternoon at the Cavaliers' training facility in Independence:
"This is something I couldn't turn down. You guys already are a damn good team."
"I'm able to play any style. I'm not here to demand 40 or 50 shots. Thirty (laughing). I'm just coming in to do my part."

On LeBron James remaining in Cleveland:


"In a perfect world, if we win it takes care of business and he has no choice but to stay here. ... It's something we shouldn't worry about."
On interest in joining law enforcement in Cleveland: "I'm actually undercover so I actually can't answer that. Everyone knows I'm very interested in law enforcement and when the time comes we'll talk about it. Right now, my motto is 'Win a Ring for the King.' "
On a Cleveland nickname: "I haven't come up with any yet. A friend tweeted me 'The Big Freeze.' I'm not sure about that yet. I'll have one."
On his kids' reaction to coming to Cleveland: "It's a funny situation because my son likes LeBron actually more than me. He was very, very happy. I'm not sad [just] a little jealous about it."
On his recent conversations with LeBron: "We've had some e-mails. I'm sure he's with his lovely family. We'll talk. We'll visit. I'll fly back up here and we'll visit."
"I don't really consider myself a superstar. ... Everyone knows this is LeBron's team. I'm not trying to come in and change that. ... I'm now in the security business. My job is to protect the King, and that's what I'm here to do."

The next decision will be to correct the offense and this will by adding another athletic wing. Someone who will be able to take pressure off of Lebron..... will see what happends thats the news and until then stay Fresh.......

No comments:

Post a Comment