BATTLE TOADS VIDEO GAME

FRESHNEWSPAPER FORUM

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Drake performance on BET



let me just start by saying that Drake is a wonderful artist he combines his singing with amazing lyrical skill. To always produce wondeful trak most recently I heard one of the million tapes that he has out great. But his performance on Bet was less than spectacular. Although this was not his fault I found out that he actually had surgery on his acl and was unable to walk. As noted at the end performace as limped off during Baby performance. All I still have to say this just one bump on the road, but not a major one. I even have to give him credit for performing under the circumstances.. Just to give the people what they want not a bad idea....thats the news until then stay fresh

1 comment: