BATTLE TOADS VIDEO GAME

FRESHNEWSPAPER FORUM

Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Kevin Durant KICKZ









Man let me start off by saying that Kevin Durant is a great talent in the league. And one biggest mathup problem. The kid can score from anywhere. But I took a look at shoes during the Mavericks game, and truly have to play for the thunder to wear these kicks. The shape of the makes the shoe look attrative. But the color really throws the shoes off. I remember that Kobe Bryant did a similar thing when he had the Krazy 8 in yellow. And was another crazy shoes from adidas. But hey let face he might want to go back to Nike office with this one. But then again these different is truly good so I don't want to be too hard on the kid from B More. Check out the pic below to see the shoes. Who know you guys might just like these.




But as for I'm going have to give Kickz 2.5. Fot the comfort and shape, as well as for the organality of the shoes...





1 comment:

  1. These shoes are down right atrocious! Orange, light blue, and purple never went together in the rainbow so what makes Nike think they will on my feet. If I was Kevin I would raise my hand, pay the nearest taxi $20 like a Ron Browz song, then slap Nikes COE for letting this shoe be made. While they are a great balling shoes the appearance of them are terrible. Gucci.....

    ReplyDelete