BATTLE TOADS VIDEO GAME

FRESHNEWSPAPER FORUM

Thursday, November 26, 2009

THE ANSWER RETIRES








I'm sure everyone has saw the story about Allen Iverson retiring. Its messed to me that a great player like Allen Iverson has to retire. Because the coaches and GM in the league don't understand the type of talent he has. No one ever asked Michael Jordan even at age 40 to come off the bench. No one ever thought having Magic Johnson come off the bench when he was diagnosed with H.I.V.. And no ever though having Larry Bird come of the bench with his bad knees. So why Iverson well the reason simple to me. I really think that David Stern just does not like the guy. Put how could you not like guy who has affected the league so much like Iverson. No has changed to game more in time then Iverson. And its really bad thing to see a player being played like a fool. Because he still is alot better most of the players in the league.




I hope somebody wakes up soon. Because there alot of teams that could use his services ( New Jersey Nets) . Will keep are eyes on this story... Big up to the Answer.. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment